Please read our Terms of Use.

March 07, 2013

Dead Warhorse

Herr Burgermeister asked me to do a mutilated, dead horse, one of those poor comrades, that didn't make it through battle. So, here you get a dead warhorse with one foreleg whacked off and a hindleg broken.
Polycount: 4616, Basegame. Found under Sculptures for 30 §.
Six Retextures included (Mix & Match).

Credits to Dragonslave (horse), ThatScaryChick (pose, coats), julsfels (horse tack) and Asyli (Coat Recol "Barock"). Thank you all!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect for setting the scene for a medieval battle! Bravo.

Evelyn said...

:-*( well done though!

Anonymous said...

How sad. :(

Larnalynn said...

Do we have to have pets for this?

Lama said...

@Larnalynn, it's a deco object, cloned from a basegame object - therefore you only need base game.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice work. Thank you for sharing.
Feofano

Verity said...

I think I should probably not be so excited about a dead horse. But I am! I am planning a war in my story (though it won't be for quite a long time) and I was sort of wondering how to make it work, so things like this are perfect. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful creations!

Parthenia said...

i am impressed by your talent !
and your first pic is awesome, i do love it !

Lama said...

Thank you all!