Please read our Terms of Use.

July 18, 2016

I'm A Barbette Girl, In A Barbette World!

(Also shared at the PlumbBob Keep)
Using a snippet of a veil by Cynnix here and a filet made by me there, I bring you ......
The Barbette!! With or Without Veil!

 photo smithy1_zpsfak1rocu.png

 photo smithy2_zpsitgszhgv.png
 photo smithy3_zpsprrmzqne.png
 photo smithy4_zpsej5lbpio.png

The Swatches
 photo smithy1-4_zpsmhln5zjr.png photo smithy5-8_zpsxzfm8xzz.png photo smithy9-12_zpsdxd9fdq8.png photo smithy13-16_zpsqqsjiwbh.png photo smithy17-20_zpsxlecuh8c.png photo smithy21-24_zpsxuofmuru.png photo smithy25_zpscck8xuc3.png

Download Barbette Veiled
Download Barbette - NO Veil

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I know that this was a while ago but do you know where I could find those dresses and recolors? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mortia.
    I'm glad you like the set. The dresses and recolours are part of the Whimsy Collection I posted at the Keep.

    http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=8586

    Just scroll down to the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Wawa!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment on this blog, the form data you submit (and possibly other personal information, such as your IP address) will also be sent to a Google server. More info can be found in Google's privacy policy