Please read our Terms of Use.

August 09, 2016

Heavy Wood & Candles

After a small hiatus, I'm back with another set of burning stuff to brighten up your great halls, draughty castles, or smoke-filled taverns. The set includes two hanging lights (the included recolour makes them 2-floor high), a wall lamp, a candle holder and wall covering (as pictured) with matching floor (not pictured). Though it would have made sense to make the lights Parent/Child, I haven't. I'm not a fan of the repository method because it sets limits to individual recolours. Apart from that, I hope you will enjoy my newly forged stuff. Basegame compatible. Found under Lighting for 80 and 244 Simoleans.
 

6 comments:

  1. I love this collection, Ingrid! ♥‿♥

    Your creations are truly inspiring, as many of your shared objects can easily be placed in almost any time period. I appreciate the care you give to your objects and the things you choose to share cannot be found elsewhere. For all you've given and shared with the Sims 2 Community, I thank you sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah ! Niiice! I need those badly! Danke Ingrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, Ingrid. Perfect for my Anglo-Saxons, should I ever open up their neighbourhood again. Thank you very much.
    ~ Niamh (PBK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just perfect, but I was also wondering where I can find the flowers on the table? I think they are Lily of the valley but I couldn't find them through googling. Thanks in advance <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous: The flowers are part of the Livingroom set by Vitasims (pictures HERE You can download it via the Booty.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment on this blog, the form data you submit (and possibly other personal information, such as your IP address) will also be sent to a Google server. More info can be found in Google's privacy policy