Please read our Terms of Use.

October 06, 2010

"Medieval-ish" Tablecloths

Lama had sent me 4 fabric swatches and the mesh for Cassandre's Adiago Dining's Tablecloth to recolour. She liked them so much that she had asked if I could post them to the Smithy. Being a person that can't just have 4 items in a download, I redid some other textures in a few solid colours and some pattern designs. They should fit most 3 tiled dining tables and can be found under Decorative/Miscellaneous. I hope you'll enjoy them for your medieval banquet halls and tables.
Download (mesh included as per Cassandre's TOU)

3 comments:

Lama said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Wawa said...

Glad you like the new ones, Milady!

cybele said...

Thank you very much, this was exactly what I was missing! I looked everywhere, but couldn't find anything appropriate.