Please read our Terms of Use.

January 05, 2011

Medieval Ladies Hunting

Medieval Life wasn't all about "brawny knights rescuing the fair maiden", so a little something for the fairer sex. Exploring around for more medieval type paintings, I came across 'The Taymouth Hours' at the British Library's website. I used the images of the medieval ladies in the various hunting manuscripts and enclosed them in an illuminated border (I forgot where I got them though). These will utilize the Majestic Glamour mesh and Frame recolours by Justmoi at MTS2.

Medieval Ladies on HuntPhotobucket
Medieval Lady Hunting HaresPhotobucket
Medieval Lady on Boar HuntPhotobucket
Medieval Lady on HorsebackPhotobucket
All 21 Photos
(Sorry that my pictures don't do them justice ... they look great in daylight. I think I'm going to stop taking in-game photos in Night-time mode.)
Download

4 comments:

  1. Interesting theme! These paintings will look fine in both, medieval and modern living rooms. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY who's going to put these pictures in her front room. :)

    Thanks, Wawa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these look lovely, thanks Walter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16 June, 2017

    Walter, I am loving all of your paintings and banners. Thank you so much.

    ~Niam_h (PBK)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment on this blog, the form data you submit (and possibly other personal information, such as your IP address) will also be sent to a Google server. More info can be found in Google's privacy policy