Please read our Terms of Use.

March 29, 2011

A Comfy Seat -- Fit for a King

I had made these because of two castles I had seen posted at The Keep by Lady Chandler and child_of_air -- Amy's Royal Residence, just posted here earlier. I wanted them to have some nice thrones for their throne rooms. So, using this mesh since it is no longer available at the original site, I recoloured a comfy seat fit for a King or Queen or whoever else it may interest.
Download Golden Throne
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hope this will grace your castles majestically

2 comments:

  1. Is the mesh included with this? Or is there another place I can get it? It looks like to DL was removed from the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Jane!

    Sad when all these Sims 2 sites start disappearing ... or their items anyway.

    The mesh is now available so please click on "this mesh". I have uploaded them to my mediafire account. Hope they aren't being buggy when you try to download it.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment on this blog, the form data you submit (and possibly other personal information, such as your IP address) will also be sent to a Google server. More info can be found in Google's privacy policy