Please read our Terms of Use.

July 02, 2011

Female Armour

When a Man can't do the job ..... send in a Woman!!
Recolours of the Female Maxis armour (OFB, I believe).
(Pictures by Meshy)PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And recolours of a more stylish female armour by Leigh Kuhn, from this thread, Femme Armour.
In-game picture of the armour
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Download Maxis Female Armour recolours

Download Femme Armour recolours
All the necessary meshes are included in the zipfile. I used a few textures from a brilliant artist named Teresa Tyllo from Sweden. You can find them here.

Now Ladies!! Go Kick Some Butt!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second download link, for the femme armors, takes me to Medieval Sims homepage for some reason. I would love to download, could you post a more specific link?

Wawa said...

@Anonymous. Sorry, I have fixed the link to the armours. :P

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Such lovely work, I have to have it <3