Please read our Terms of Use.

June 29, 2017

Medieval Pantry Cabinet aka Fridge

Hi all! I found there weren't enough medieval fridges for the game, that's why I made one (and it's the first time I had to assign joints!) So, this object works as a fridge and needs Seasons EP. It costs 600 $ and has a polycount of 1684, two recolours included. Additionally, you get a wall mounted salt box, just because I had this too long in my stash (filed under Wall Hangings for 65 $).
Well, I'm afraid it's going to be a long time from now that you'll find me making my next post here. I simply don't have enough time for this hobby anymore (and those who do create know how time consuming it can be). 

DOWNLOAD

In case you don't have them already, I heartly recommend Default Replacements, like e.g. these or these for the food you can get from fridges.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous29 June, 2017

    Very medieval-looking, indeed.

    I know creating custom content is time consuming. That's why I'm playing from now on with only my created custom custom content. By making everything myself, I limit the quantity but make the quality of each item unique and special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad you won't be creating as much anymore, as you are one of my favorite creators and have great taste! But real life must take precedence. We miss you around PBK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous03 July, 2017

    Beautiful, all of it, as always. If there's one thing my medieval kitchens desperately need, it's proper fridges, you're absolutely right that there are far too few. Thank you very much for sharing this.

    I, too, am sad to hear you won't be creating as much, but I do know how time and energy consuming it is, especially if you want your creations to be good quality. And Real Life has to come first, there's nothing else to it. I'll still miss you, though. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous07 July, 2017

    This is great, Ingrid, thank you. Medieval fridges are always appreciated.

    ~Niam_h (PBK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10 July, 2017

    I love it!
    Red Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lama:
    Thank you for your generosity over the past years. Your hobby of crafting beautiful things for our sims has made my hobby of playing a joy. I hope you still find time to play with your own game once in awhile amidst the busy-ness of everyday life.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment on this blog, the form data you submit (and possibly other personal information, such as your IP address) will also be sent to a Google server. More info can be found in Google's privacy policy