Please read our Terms of Use.

February 18, 2011

Northumbria- The Inn at Northumbria

Part 3 in my Northumbria series includes The Inn at Northumbria, a small Inn for your community which includes a pub, five hotel rooms, and a small community store for some of your sim's needs. This lot obviously functions like a hotel, so you'll need Bon Voyage installed. I personally have all the expansion packs, so you'll probably want to as well when using my lots. (It's worth it!)

The Inn is a much larger file than my other lots, and has a lot more custom content, as I had to furnish all the rooms. However, I tried to keep it down to a minimum, and if you have my other lots in this series, the amount of files added to your game will be a lot less. I used Maxis recolors when I could. Please see my post about Series #2 for a complete list of the files I use. In addition to those files, I have used:
Now you're sims will have a comfortable place to stay when they are traveling from home. Download and Enjoy! :)

5 comments:

cynnix said...

I love your lots, they're beautiful!

Lama said...

Thank you, Amy, for sharing your beautiful lots. Though I don't have all required EPs, I'm glad we can have your stuff here at the blog.

Meshy said...

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!

child_of_air said...

You are very welcome, glad you enjoy them. Lama, get the other XPS! I promise it is worth it and makes for a far more complex and interesting game ;)

Darkraven said...

Gorgeous lot! I normally build everything myself, but your lots are changing my mind! :)