Please read our Terms of Use.

May 08, 2012

Baroque/Rococo Chinoiserie

The Regal Sim (aka Tyler) had requested some recolours of SussisSoGood's Baroque dress, so I did up a bunch -- 20 to be exact.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was extremely popular to use silks with a "chinese"-esque design to them so I attempted to add the chinoiserie element to this set of gowns. To follow (once I get the pictures done) will be 10 12 gowns in solid colours.
Download -- mesh not included so grab it from the link at the beginning of the post.
(That's the best I could do with the ruff Tyler. Hope it'll be okay!)

Updated 5-9-2012: Baroque/Rococo Solid Colours
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Download Solid Colours

6 comments:

  1. OmG, the dresses and settings are formidable! Wawa, this post is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job, and these are baroque dresses, not so much rococo. I just love them so much :D <3 they will work great in my baroque 17th century balls :D awesome room to don't forget to do this dress with the Medici collar on it next ;) http://www.feenwald.de/en/kl_antik.php they are the ones under Spanish world fashion 1550-1610

    BTW my real name is Louis my nick name is tyler ;)

    Thanks wawa i owe you big time ;) more decor to come from me soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL .... I changed the title of the post then! Baroque ... Rococo. Potayyyto .... Potahhhto! :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAAAAA!!! :o What AMAZING 18th Century Dresses!!! <3 Yes. Yes, Edo must download these. ;) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! So beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these REDUX Wawa! While I have too many natural curves myself to pull it off in reality, these dresses always have intrigued me as dollishly beautiful. So,the Self-Sim will give it a go! Thanks for sharing these stylishly chic recolours with the masses!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment on this blog, the form data you submit (and possibly other personal information, such as your IP address) will also be sent to a Google server. More info can be found in Google's privacy policy