Please read our Terms of Use.

April 09, 2014

Celtic Hall Build Set

This was my contribution for this year's Plumbbob Keep Forum Anniversary.
You get three new meshes to create a decent arched hall, variable in look and size:
A column, a connecting piece and cross beams.

You can put two columns directly face-to-face, or with a connecting piece between for wider spacing. If you want, you can add cross beams to get an option for installing lighting and other stuff. To round it out, the set includes matching wall coverings, filed under Sidings.
All three objects can be found under Columns for 150§. Polycount: 32, 116, 803. Basegame compatible.
For those who want to do recolours I included an extra folder (shading pngs).
DOWNLOAD 

7 comments:

  1. This is an amazing set Ingrid. I can't wait to try it out myself. Especially after having seen this link about the royal household of the Vikings in Denmark. You're going to love it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BekBcZOiqQE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all of the amazing things that you make. I have so enjoyed how the new things create a medieval world in my game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. taratears11 May, 2014

    This looks amazing but it doesn't show up in my game. My other custom content is, so I'm not sure what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. taratears11 May, 2014

    Ok, sorry about that, I got it working. I do have a question though; how do you make the second floor walls stop sticking out past the curves of the ceiling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what you mean (blame it on my lack of understanding English). I built a two-storey room with a floor on top. Then one has to build a roof.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I have the same question. How did you make the ceiling look curved?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Hadley, it's the columns which are curved. Simply place them face-to-face.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment on this blog, the form data you submit (and possibly other personal information, such as your IP address) will also be sent to a Google server. More info can be found in Google's privacy policy