Please read our Terms of Use.

August 22, 2019

Wow! Nine Years of Awesomeness

Sunday, August 18th marked the day of my 60th birthday. But more important than that, it is the reminder that it was 9 years ago on that day Ingrid (Lady Lama) created the Medieval Smithy for her to upload her wonderful creations. And she asked me to tag along for the ride! I was totally honoured that she thought I was worthy of showcasing my creations here too.
So in the spirit of the 9 years of Awesomeness, I thought I'd start introducing the many projects that had been on hold until I got my game working again. Thank You Sol (Lady Silverwolf) for your fantastic tutorial. It has been my saving grace.
To keep in the theme of the very first uploads Ingrid posted, I thought I would present my undertaking of new walls. It has been a labour of Love for me. The images are from the Book of Hours of Frederick of Aragon. What better artwork to depict the glorious colours of the times back then. The walls are created into sets. Each wall in the set has 3 parts -- a&b - c&d - plain. To make it all easier to use, I created Collection files for each wall set. And this is the icon I used for the collection files. Suitable for your palaces, castles, manors, cathedrals, churches .... where ever you want.

As an example of a wall set, here's Set 1.

Here's a few more walls to tease you into looking at the full album. *there are 59 sets after all .... heeheehee

Link to the full Album of Walls Ingame

And for your convenience, the SimsFileShare link. You can download each set individually or as an All-In-One. The individual sets contain an Icon folder to add to your Downloads>>Collections, a Collection .package file to add to the Collection folder and the Wall Set .package file to add to your Downloads folder. For finding them in the Build Catalog, look under Panels for 5 Simoleons. For easier placement, I'd use the collection files.
Now, to get the tapestries, furniture, statues and more walls ready to upload. It's gonna be Awesomeness! Happy Anniversary Ingrid! And to all of you that come to the Smithy.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Wawa and thank you for all your wonderful creations! Here's to 9 years and beyond! epo

    ReplyDelete

When you comment on this blog, the form data you submit (and possibly other personal information, such as your IP address) will also be sent to a Google server. More info can be found in Google's privacy policy