Please read our Terms of Use.

May 03, 2019

Seating a la Antoinette -- Link Fixed!

At least that's what I'm calling these furniture pieces that I extracted from the game Oblivion. The chair and sofa are modified meshes plus a new mesh utilizing the sofa to create a loveseat. I had shared these at the Keep for the 8th Anniversary. I thought it might be time to share here too. They have been picked over and tested meticulously by Sol (LadySilverwolf) with new corrections until I hope they are now complete. Thanks Sol!! Without further adieu, here's what I did with them.




I hope you might enjoy them in your courtesan's salon ... or your nobles' grand halls.
Oblivion's Seating a la Antoinette

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! thanks, Wawa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31 May, 2019

    Gorgeous ... thank you Wawa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous31 May, 2019

    Hello ... is there a link for the other textures?
    Thanks again ... amazing in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link is fixed! I have no idea where my head has been lately. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous01 June, 2019

    Thank you Wawa ...🎈

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw!!! Beautiful, they are perfect for my Venice world! Thanks Wawa. Epo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment on this blog, the form data you submit (and possibly other personal information, such as your IP address) will also be sent to a Google server. More info can be found in Google's privacy policy